Translate

Saturday, February 14, 2015

Happy Valentine's Day!

(•ˇ‿ˇ•)-→ It's Valentine's Day today!
Le hubby and I went to USS for lunch. They have really pretty Chinese New year decorations up!

Awesome window display. It's like an explosion of flowers inside.

Even the Minion is dressed in Chinese New year costume!

Very beautiful sunny day with awesome blue skies!


We went to KT's Grill for lunch. Supposedly their atas restaurant but the service was horrible cos there's only 1 person on duty who has to take order, serve food, bring the bill and clear the tables. The places was full house but they only had 1 person on duty! Wtf. The food wasn't good too. The chicken was cold and the fries were double fried. Yuck. I had to send our food back twice.

The 'famous' bacon milkshake was too sweet and too watery. 

Total bill was SGD64.50 and we got 50% rebates back in RWS points. Totally not worth the money. I rather go to the Malaysian Food Street for the claypot chicken rice. I'm never going back again. It was so bad that I wanted to write a complaint letter, but decided it's not worth my time or effort to do so. I spent a lot of time drafting feedback letters (good or bad) and I make effort to follow up closely with the businesses. To me, KT's Grill is not worth my time. Just once is enough and I'm never giving them any business so I don't see the point of writing to them. The management wouldn't care less anyway, seeing they only put one poor girl on duty.

I bought these super cute red packets!! Already know who I should give them to. Heehee!

No comments:

; //]]>