Translate

Friday, August 24, 2012

Chanel Earrings

I've always had a problem with earrings because I am allergic to nickel. It is a very common alloy in many earrings and it will cause my earlobes to swell and itch. I can only wear pure gold or titanium earrings which are not cheap.. And ever sine I lost one side of a pure gold earring (I am very careless & rough), I decided not to wear them anymore.. that's why I don't wear earrings even though I have a few piercings on my ears.

I think it's been almost 10years since I last wore any earrings.. But I really really love this pair of Chanel earrings! 



When I was in Paris last November and also this year in May, I tried looking for them in the shops but they did not have it. Not sure if it's an old collection or sold out.. 

I hope I can get my hands on one of these soon! :) But I'll have to make sure it doesn't have nickel if not it'll be a white elephant that I can only admire but not wear. 

No comments:

; //]]>