Translate

Monday, February 17, 2014

Poulèt Vivocity

Had a great 1st day at work today! Nothing much to do yet, but I shall enjoy this honeymoon period as much as I can before the real work begins! I am working at a corporate travel company in Tanjong Pagar. It's a 5 days work week and I have the weekends off! Woohoo! No more midnight shifts and rotating shift bids! My team has 3 girls including myself and all of us started today! It is a brand new team servicing one dedicated client so I think it's great we all start together so we can learn and also build up the team together.

Went to Vivocity's Poulet to have dinner with Le hubby to celebrate my new job! Heee! He's been so sweet and encouraging while I was jobless and looking for a new job. Love him so much!

I love their truffled mash potato and the roast chicken. Le hubby is in love with their croissant. I think it is one of the best croissants in Singapore. The bread is really crispy and buttery. We will definitely be back again! :)

(Ɔ ˘⌣˘)♥(˘⌣˘ C)

No comments:

; //]]>