Translate

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Nex with Nat


Nat came over Nex to meet me for lunch (he cheong here from his office) at Bibigo! We shared a Pork Rice, Ginseng Chicken and Glass noodles! Yum yums!


Then we went to DessertStory for dessert cos Sogurt only had boring fruit flavours and I only like their Red Velvet Cake & Chocolate flavours.

Afterwards, Nat cheong back to his office and I went home to nap and do my household chores..

Later, he messaged me and said he want to meet me for dinner! Wahahahahahaha! So we met up at Nex again and went for dinner at Din Tai Fung!

I was still full from lunch, so we shared Xiao Long Baos and a bowl of soup.


But there's always room for desserts no matter how I full I am!

Went to Lenas for the yummy MOF icecream!

This is my No 1 fave! Brown sugar and soft serve! Yums!

It's a miracle our tummies didn't explode.. Hahahahahaha!

We spent a few hours chatting and catching up.. It's nice to just sit and relax with Nat cos he's so easy to talk to! And we share a lot of common interests so there's always stuff to talk about. :)

No comments:

; //]]>