Translate

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Happy Birthday Joyce!

So happy to meet up with Joyce to celebrate her birthday with her! 

Yaya couldn't make it, so it's just the two of us.. *kiss kiss* Haha! We went to Ion Orchard's Taste Paradise for Dim Sum lunch! Eat until cannot walk.. I forgot how much she like to order and after a while say "I am full liaoo.." Wah lao this woman is worse than me. I have to stop her from ordering too much (And I am notoriously known for over-ordering myself).

It's nice to spend time just chatting and catching up on each other's lives cos due to work schedules and all, we don't really have the time to meet up as often as we like!

We're going to have a proper (but belated) celebration for her at Swissotel this Saturday! Staycation with the Queen Gang! Woooooo!!

Thank you Joyce for the treat! Love ya!

No comments:

; //]]>