Translate

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Personalized Wedding Invitation Cards

The hotel will be providing the invitation cards for our guests for our dinner banquet on Sunday, but we need to print our own invitation cards for the church wedding on Saturday.

Le bf said I can choose anything I like but there's so many designs that I don't know what to choose!

I've included some of my favourite designs below..

*******************
Following designs are from:


*******************
Following designs are from:

1x1.trans Alicia + Ryans Victorian Library Wedding Invitations
1x1.trans Lauren + Joes Red and White Carnival Wedding Invitations
1x1.trans Pink, Black + White Invitations

*******************

Following designs are from:

5 comments:

Jasbin said...

Have a nice design.Wedding is huge celebrations in everyone life. So choose a best design for your wedding invitations cards. You can also send online invitations. In Pune expressinvites.com provides online services.

Unknown said...

I can totally understand why you're having a hard time picking just one from all these beautiful designs. I like the third one; it's cute and simple. But the last design has a witty 'He asked, She said YES' phrase on it, which makes the card a good contender too. This can be stressful, but I would gladly take that kind of stress. Haha! To make things easier for you though, why don't you have a personalized invitation card? That way, you can put things that have deep meanings for the two of you. Good luck, Jasmine! And congratulations on your wedding! Hoa Bracken

Cuttysark said...

Wow, i love all the invitation. Anyway, dont forget the Wedding Invitation Wording is just as important as the card.

Cheers and Congratulation!

Jasmine Tay said...

Thank you very much! :) sorry for the late reply. God bless!

internetexplorer said...

Very very lovely wedding invitation designs! I have been a part of creating simple handmade invitations for my friends and I was so delighted to have found more of these lovely inspirations. Please please allow me to pin them on my Pinterest board? thanks much!!
Wedding Invitation Designs

; //]]>