Translate

Saturday, March 19, 2011

8th Braces Visit, Upgrade to Powerbands!

Today I went for my braces appointment, now I cannot choose alternating colours on the same row cos I've upgraded to powerbands which is one whole line linked together... So I can only choose 1 colour for each row...
I chose turquoise and pink! :)

The pink is the same one as last month's upper row.. but I chose it again cos it goes nicely with the turquoise and I love pink! :D

The wire is also much thicker now and my dentist is pushing back my two front teeth.. if I use my finger or tongue to push the teeth, it hurts like hell lah! But if I don't touch it, not really painful.

I think after 2 days I'll get immune to the nagging soreness and pain liao.. Makes chewing a bit hard.. but I can one!! ^^

So this is the 7th visit liao! I think another 5 or 6 more months I can remove them for good! I think lah, cos Dr Anna Tang say my teeth is moving very nicely.

I also saw my usual and fave dentist Dr Choy! He did my cleaning for me, and he said even though it's been 11 months since I last had my teeth cleaned and polished, I maintained very well.. especially since I have braces on and it's difficult to keep it clean! Woohoo! So happy!! :D

I'll strive to have perfect teeth! It's the most prominent feature on a person's face.. after the eyes. I think I am blessed with pretty eyes, so the next thing I need to work on is my teeth.

As for my big fat nose, I shall have to comfort myself to thinking that fat nose = prosperity as those old people like to say... But I still envy those people with pretty sharp noses.. I can't really wear nice big frame sunnies cos I don't have the bone structure there to hold it up. :(

Anyway, gotta go prepare.. going to attend a double wedding at Shangri-la hotel! It's Namho's boss' two twin daughters' wedding and I need to go and bath and curl my hair! ^^ More pictures soon!

1 comment:

kaitlin morrison said...

your braces are so nice, I want mines like this when I get them, I don't know if I'm getting power bands, do you need to pay to get upgraded to that, and does it hurt when you first get them?. x

; //]]>