Translate

Monday, March 21, 2011

KooriMo Icecream

I was at Cold Storage the other day and saw this cute packaging on sale.. around $15 for 4 cups.. Not very cheap, and the usual price is over $20++..

Dunno what possess me to buy this instead of my favourite Häagen-Dazs.. I think it's because the girl is quite cute... I fell for the marketing shit and I feel so stupid. Damn.

Anyway it comes with 4 lousy spoons that snaps easily..

Cutsey picture at the bottom of the box
It's not even that big lah, so this 1 cup = 2pax to share is utter bullshit

I have dig a bit from all four cups to taste and it's horrible. It claims to use premium milk from Europe but I think the cheap Walls icecream is better than this. This is a definate OIE (Once is enough) experience. I will not encourage you to buy cos it's really not nice.. I am gonna leave it in the fridge until it expires so I have a legitimate excuse to throw it away.

Yuck.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Actually it's nice... I love it.. I'm sick of all the Western faves like Haagen Dazs and Ben & Jerryy... all taste like sugar with creamm

; //]]>