Translate

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Flying to HongKong tomorrow!

I just squeezed DOMO into a vacuum bag, but I am still contemplating if I should bring him to HongKong for another series of "Domo Diaries"..

Not really keen cos we'll be changing 3 hotels for 6 nights, and I'm trying to pack light for the trip.. But the ironic thing is, I am still trying to squeeze in 2 pairs of boots to bring along and that's already taking up 1/4 of my luggage space. HAHA! Super bo liao.

We'll be staying in Marriot Skycity for the 1st night, than Disneyland Hollywood Hotel for the 2nd night followed by 3 nights in Kimberley Hotel.

The 1st night at Marriot costs S$290! -_- It's a $110 increase from the 1st time I checked out the price.. I did not book it then cos Pipimon was hospitalized and I didn't know if we were still going.. Sigh. :( And we'll be only checking in at 5plus cos our flight will only arrive Hong Kong at 5pm, but luckily it's 3mins drive from the airport.

Our subsequent nights are thankfully free cos Pipimon's friends are going and they have joined a package tour arriving one day later but will be giving us one room cos they like to bunk in together and sleep. So it's still a great deal cos we only paid for the flights and the 1st night. ^^

We'll be flying tmr at 1.30pm (earlier flights were fully booked), and returning on 29th Mar on SQ's A380. Pipimon never flew on the A380 so I chose the 3.30pm flight instead of the evening flight cos A380 only has 1 flight per day.

Hope the weather is good!

No comments:

; //]]>