Translate

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Double Wedding at Shangri-la Singapore

Attended my ex-boss's identical twin daughters wedding dinner..

Scene out of a drama show.. no?

This is a screenshot of a video montage of their church wedding.. Two grooms, two brides and their daddy in the middle.

M&M stands for Mandy & Mark, one of the couple. :) The other couple is Irene & Joel. I think it would be fun if both of the twins also marry identical twin brothers... but no lah, their husbands are not twins..
Me & Santi guniang! :) Love the hair colour! Credit to Bugis Essensuals' Bryan!

Super cute right? The mascots on the car... and my Samantha Thavasa bag :)

The wedding was fun cos they engage singers to sing live and most of the songs were from Glee! I was commenting to Santi guniang that the brides must love Glee, and then they performed a set from the "Furt" episode where Finn & Kurt's parents got married to each other in the church.

The food was ultra yummy and the servers were quite attentive... I say quite cos they keep forgetting our drinks orders.. But they were polite and friendly though.

I love weddings! Makes me happy! And also, gives and brings good luck!! ^^

No comments:

; //]]>