Translate

Thursday, March 3, 2011

7th Braces Visit!

On 19 Feb, I went for my monthly braces appointment! This post is a bit back-dated cos I'm too busy to blog about it. Heh heh!

If you noticed, the upper row is a bit different now.. 'upgraded' to a different rubberband liao.. My bottom row is still a bit crooked on the right hand side of the picture, but my dentist promised me that it will shift and will become super straight and chio :) Well, she did not use the exact worda super straight or chio, but she said it will eventually straighten out. Hahahahahaha!

Ignore my weird looking smile.. just wanna show the braces on the side of my mouth where I just realized there is a bubble on the bottom row formed by my saliva. Eeeks. Super unglam lah! HAHAHAHAHA!

Next month I will have to do teeth cleaning liao cos it's been 11 months since my last teeth cleaning by the dentist. :)

I think I will miss my braces when I take it out eventually.. I think it'll most likely be removed by the end of this year cos my teeth are almost straight already.. :( Bittersweet feeling.. Hahaha.

AND I AM STILL NOT LOSING WEIGHT LEH! T_T"

No comments:

; //]]>