Translate

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Dinner @ Park Royal Beach Road

Was invited to a dinner with Mum, sis, bro and sis' boyfriend.

I am very rarely asked along with such advance notice.. so I went after accompanying Pipimon at the hospital.. Not sure when he will be discharged cos they are still doing lots of tests on him.

As usual, the moment my mum sees me she starts saying I am fat, put on so much weight, blah blah. She keep forgetting that my fat genes are from her and she is no stick figure herself.

Don't you hate it when your mum keep picking on your appearance? Especially since your genes were given by them and if they are fat, you are fat lah! I always wanna tell her, why can't you be a super model with a sharper nose instead of such a fat nose so I can look better? Tsk.

Took a blurry shot with my sister.. This camera's self-shot really CMI. I prefer my older Samsung's self-shot function..

My mum gave her money and she took out her wallet to put the money in and I was like "WHY YOU TAKE MY WALLET?!"

Turned out we have the same exact wallet..

Hers on the left, mine on the right. Obviously mine is more "seasoned". Mine is a 21st birthday gift from Joyce, Yaya & Money.. hers is "found somewhere in the house". See? Living the high life until can anyhow find branded wallet to use. T_T"

After dinner, three of them took the 1st cab home and me & mum waited for another cab to Boon Keng when she will take the direct bus home.

Her attitude with and without my siblings around is totally different. She is acting as the "perfect mum" who gives them money, brings them on holidays and treat them nice dinners.. also trying to be kind and understanding, but that is totally not her true nature. She just became silent when my siblings left, and her body language and tone are totally different. Of cos, both my siblings are too young and naive to see through her act.. but whatever lah. I am super jaded and tired of all these nonsense. Let her continue to play the perfect mum to them and she can continue to be the mum who is biased and prejudiced against me. She just better stop complaining to other people saying I am unfilial and shit, because I won't take that lying down anymore. How can you be filial to a mother who never loved you? Steal from you? Make use of you? I am better off without one.

Anyway, happy that my bro seems more matured and grown up now.. He's in NS now and will be going to NUS to study Astrophysics. My sister is taking her A levels this year and is also planning to go to NUS.

I am also thinking about my future recently.. I missed out a lot when I was younger and I hope to further my studies as well, since EVERYONE is having a degree nowadays. Shall go plan and work for it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jasmine,

really likes reading your blog.
don't be sad, as you spend your hard earned money and you work hard to get what you want is more important.
=) cheers

; //]]>