Translate

Monday, March 7, 2011

Pipimon is hospitalized!!!


Pipimon is admitted into Tan Tock Seng hospital!

I am so worried sick cos he was sent to the High Dependency (HD) Ward, which is like an ICU ward with all sorts of machines hooked up to his body.. he has so much wires everywhere, I can't even hug him! :(

He's been feeling breathless for a few days now and refused to see the doctor cos he has a phobia of doctors.. when he can't breathe yesterday, he allowed me to send him to TTSH but he refused to let me call the ambulance so we took a cab down instead..

We went to the A&E and he started vommiting like damn jialat until they put him in a wheelchair and chiong him into the observation ward.. after 2 hours of waiting, they informed me that he will be admitted and I have to go and do all the registration procedure before they transfer him out of the observation ward to the HD Ward.

Doctor suspect it's thyroid disorder but they have to do more tests to be certain.. :( They also said that his heart was failing cos it's beating too hard which causes his breathlessness.

Silly thing was, he insisted in washing all the laundry before he let me bring him to the hospital cos he feel that he confirm will kena admitted as his condition is quite serious and he was worried I have no clothes to wear cos he's the one in charge of laundry and refused to let me touch the washing machine (scared I make spoil).

I just reached home and I am super tired.. gonna crash for a few hours than go back to the hospital later...

No comments:

; //]]>