Translate

Saturday, November 20, 2010

4th Visit! Beige Braces!

Went for my 4th braces visit and I chose beige this time! :)

Posing with my new specs~


Here's a close up look!
Next month, green + red for Christmas! :)

Contrary to popular belief, braces doesn't mean you'll lose your appetite.

There's so many horror stories on how people can't eat or drink after putting on braces. But I don't know why I am such a freak case cos I can bite on crab shells and chew on butter cookies (though my dentist got chide me for biting on hard stuff).. There were painful ulcers in the 1st week, but the pain came from the ulcers not the braces and after 6days, I'm up and running again.. after 4 visits, thicker wires and tighter pulling.. it still feels normal. I'm gonna miss my braces when I finally take it out.. My mouth will feel so empty. :(

So, it's really up to the pain threshold level of each individual. Who knows, maybe I'll not even scream during childbirth cos it won't really hurt? LOL!

No comments:

; //]]>