Translate

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Bye Bye Apple~

I quit my job a few days ago.

It may come as a surprise to many.. And I can hear a chorus of "Why why why??!!" going in your mind.

Well, I decided though the job pays well and the company is a fantastic place to work in.. the job scope is quite mundane and it's difficult for me to be "tied-down" to a chair.. I think it's true when my mum said "YOUR BACKSIDE GOT NEEDLES!". She used to shout at me when I was younger.. and even Wany and her mama agreed.. Hahaha.

Moreover, I am really not a technical person and my insecurity is eating me alive!

I bought Sticky candies for my two team managers and a few of my colleagues who helped me a lot during my stay in Apple.. :)

Luckily there wasn't a long queue when I went there, but one of the bottles did not have a sticker! I did not check and the girl forgot to paste it. Dammit! Tsk.

I also bought a Hello Kitty tin for Wansi who loves Hello Kitty and also helped me through my day by being my chat partner, advisor and also giving me great tech solutions.. :D We got along so well, our bosses nearly changed our seats to prevent us from chatting too much.. Hahahahahaha!

I'm gonna miss my bunch of fun colleagues! :( I had a great time and it's time to say Good Bye~

No comments:

; //]]>