Translate

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Fashion Fast Forward Card

I've been a F3 (FFF = Fashion Fast Forward) since year 2000.. and that's a long long time! I remember going to Dorothy Perkins with my mum after school to shop for clothes.. She was so happy that there's a shop that sells plus size clothes that are not cheapopo and branded. Hahahahaha!

The other day I tried to use my card and they said it's expired.. Which was shocking since mine is a life-time membership.. Apparently they sent me a letter to exchange the card for a new one but since I moved house a million times, the letter did not reach me..

So I gave the salesgirl my updated particulars and was told to go down to Topshop to collect the new card when it's ready.

Tsk can't they email? My numbers and mailing addresses changed, but my email address has been the same for the past 12 years.. so now you know.. if you lost my number, just email me. :)

I went down to the Topshop outlet at Vivocity to collect the new card! The red one is the old card and the white one is the new one.. The good thing now is that they can use your IC to scan if you forgot the card! Cool huh?? Hahahaha!

The guy need to keep the old card in exchange for the new card, but I cajoled him into letting me keep the old card by telling him it's been with me for 10years and I can't bear to give it up. LOL!!

Anyway, while in the store, I spotted these tags which were super cute and funny!

That is so me!! Cos I have 3 NTUC plastic bags of receipts under my bed from just a 6 months period. Heeheehee!

I also love this tag! I think ALL women are born to shop but forced to work.. that's why we always dream of marrying a rich guy and be a tai tai.. Hahahaha!

No comments:

; //]]>