Translate

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Dinner @ Tung Lok Signatures Vivocity

I know I'm supposed to be saving money.. But I have a $50 voucher for Tung Lok group, so this is a good excuse to have a nice dinner at Tung Lok :P

Horrible dressing. Tsk. Pls ignore.

I did not bring my Hello Kitty mascot! :(

Restaurant empty at 6pm...

Crispy cod fish with salted york~

Yummy fried/baked rice!

Lazing to post pictures of all the food.. But imo, the service is good but food is overpriced. Most of the people we see are yuppies or businessmen entertaining their clients. Not somewhere I will go back again. Even with the voucher, we still have to top up over S$60 and we only ordered a few dishes.

After the dinner we went upstairs to watch "Unstoppable" which is a kick-ass movie! Love it!

No comments:

; //]]>