Translate

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Bathing Chloe~

I bathed Chloe once a week and bring her for grooming every month. :) I decided to document the bathing process. Heehee.

Here's the 3 bottles of shampoo, whitener and conditioner that I used.

All 3 has to be diluted first with water.

Here's Chloe after being soaked with water :)

Here's Chloe with the whitener applied.

The whitener is actually BLUE in colour! Amazing that the blue will actually make her fur whiter! Hahahaha! And the conditioner smell of coconut. It makes her fur super super soft. ^^

I'll dry her with a towel, than put her in her cage with the hair dryer set on low heat blowing at her for at least 15 mins before fluffing up her hair and combing it.

15 mins later.. she looks like this. ^^

I'll use the hairdryer and dry her face...

And afterwards I'll style her hair and comb her centre parting on her body :)

And ta da! Here she is after the whole process!! ^^

I've cut down the process from nearly 2 hours to 45 mins cos she is much more well-behaved now and I've learnt the proper technique to bath and comb her fur fast and efficiently.

Yay! Fluffy baby! :D

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Super Adorable!!!!

Jasmine Tay said...

Thank you! :)

; //]]>