Translate

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Lunch @ Seafood International Bufet ECP

Found out about this ala-carte buffet in Channel 5's Buffetlicious but always did not have the chance to go and try cos of timing schedules between me and Pipimon's work.. But since now I'm a Tai-tai, I have time to go and try it!! YAY!


It's $23.80++ per adult, not very expensive but not very cheap either.


It's cool that they displayed all their veggies like in the supermarket.. And their slogan is "If it swims, we have it".


I was looking for the mermaid as shown on the poster, but I think it was her day off cos she's not swimming in the tanks.

There are supermarket trolleys for you to push and select your seafood. The menu is also placed on the trolley so you can refer to it and see what type of seafood you want and the types of ways to cook it.

There's a self-serviced spread of desserts available, and there are fruits, cakes, jelly, etc.

There's a few premium dishes that can only be ordered once, but most of the dishes are free-flow.


The menu has pictures on it so you can choose what you want and tick it in the box. But the service staff are very fast and prompt (being a chinese restaurant and all), so they will do all the ticking for you.


Our first dish was the fried garoupa :)

I like the black pepper beef. :)


Pipimon trying abalone for the first time! And he likes it! :)
The abalone is damn small, so don't expect too much.. Hahaha!

I think HDB Tai-tai life is fun!
But damn bloody expensive cos no income and lots of expenses. T_T"


Having desserts! Yums!

Saw my mum's best friend, Aunty Linda there! So surprising! She said I became pretty and she could barely recognize me.. =.= Hope she's telling the truth. LOL!

No comments:

; //]]>