Translate

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Happy Birthday Joyce!

Joyce chose Tao's Restaurant as her birthday lunch venue~

The last time both of us went was back in year 2005! It's still there! Nothing much changed, except it's a little more run-down.. but the food is just as nice. However the fruit tea pots have "down-sized". Used to be much much bigger!

Lunch is $19.80++ per person for 6 courses
Dinner is S$29.80++ per person for 7 courses

I think the lunch is confirmed more worth it! Why pay S$10 for another course? I rather you pay S$19.80 extra to order ANOTHER set of food to share!! More worth it right?? LOL!

Our appointment was 1pm, Joyce arrived at 1.20pm and Yaya arrived at 1.55pm lah! TSK! I am the earliest leh! Woohoo!

Here's a picture of us with our main courses! :)

My Pork Ribs


Joyce's steak


Yaya's Snapper Fish

After our yummy food, it's time to cut cake! Woohooo!
Many thanks to Yaya who went to buy the yummy chocolate cake~

Joyce was so surprised by the cake. What?? You think we would let u celebrate your birthday WITHOUT a cake?!?! Smack u! Piak!


Afterwards it's pressies time!


Me and Pipimon bought her the Limited Edition Lancome fragrance set ^^
I pasted a sticker that said: "Count the smiles, not the years"


Yaya gave her a super chio Crabtree & Evelyn set!


Super chio! And La Source IS the best range of CT&E!

I like it so much, I went to buy the same set with them! LOL! Serious! Now I have an identical set with Joyce.. A bit copy-cat, but I really like the box and it's a good deal cos it's all full-sized bottles! ^^

We went to Vivocity Partyworld for our after-meal entertainment..

Thanks to Yaya who has a friend working there, we only paid around S$21nett per pax for 4 hours of singing during peak hour! :) Woohoo!


My hair is so red.. I'm gonna go and dye it to a darker colour soon...


Look like tai tai boh? LOL!
Please ignore my thunder thighs and my fatty tummy.
Being a tai-tai is not kind to my already fat figure.

After our KTV session we went to CoffeeBea & Tealeaf where I treat them to yummy drinks! We shared two cups cos we in a hurry.. SOMEBODY'S NEW BOYFRIEND is coming to pick her up so we must chop chop sit and drink and run.


Guess whose boyfriend came?

Hint: Confirmed not Pipimon.
He was sleeping at home, saying he wanna give us "girl-time".

No comments:

; //]]>