Translate

Friday, July 22, 2011

Lunch at Harry's

Had lunch at Harry's today.. There's an outlet at my workplace. :)

Yummy mushroom soup $6

Mini Fish & Chips $10, Pizza $10, Caesar Salad with Chicken $11

My first time at Harry's.. cos to me, it's a drinking hole and since I don't drink, there's no reason for me to patronize them.. But I was pleasantly surprised to find out they have main courses! :)

In total, 4 of us only paid $11 for everything! We ordered 2 sets of the Fish & Chips & Mushroom soup and shared the rest.. It's cheap cos there's no service charge & GST.. moreover we get 15% off for using Standard Chartered credit card! Mad cheap!

We did not tip the waitress cos their service is damn fucked up. They pretend not to see us, talk to us in a very bored and condescending tone and generally seem unhappy to be working at all. Lucky they don't charge service charge cos it doesn't justify their "service" at all! Or maybe they don't charge that's why they don't give good service?

No comments:

; //]]>