Translate

Sunday, July 24, 2011

VOCAPEOPLE Singapore Tour 2011

I am a big fan of Vocapeople after seeing their video on Youtube over 1 year ago.. See the video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6EYrqIn0yI

They are a 8 member Israel-based ensemble performing vocal theater combining acapella and beat-box vocals to reproduce the sounds of an entire orchestra.

They have performed in Europe, Middle East & South America.. I wanted to fly to another country and watch their performance but it's quite silly to spend thousands to go and watch a 2 hour performance..

Imagine my surprise and happiness when I saw in 8days magazine that they are coming to Singapore! WOOHOOO!

Brendan agreed to go and watch with me and I just booked two tickets for Category 1! The best seats in the house!

There is a 1st row seat available but it's on the left block and my esteemed iPhone god want seats that is nearer to the middle so I chose the middle block, but 5th row from the front. :)

The tickets were $88 + $3 Sistic fee, so total is $91 per person. But I used my Mastercard and got 10% off, so after all the Sistic charges, it's around $82.20 per person! Still cheap! I told Brendan that the $5.80 savings per person can be used for his carpark fees. Wahahahhahaha! Maybe he will be nice enough to send me home? I'll ask nicely.. hahahaha! :D

Super happy! Can't wait for 13th August! Yay Yay Yay!

No comments:

; //]]>