Translate

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Dinner with Santi & Welly at Nex [09-Oct-12]

When Santi & Welly comes over to Singapore, my fats are super happy cos they will have new neighbours moving in the neighbourhood. T_T"

Anyways, met up with Santi after work for Matcha Latte on Tuesday, 09 Oct! That woman is crazy over matcha latte and she always will drink it in Singapore (lots and lots of it) cos there's no good ones in her hometown in Indonesia.


Brought her to Teadot @ Nex to try their Matcha Latte.
Actually IMHO, it's so-so.. but let her try it since she has not tasted it before.

After drinking it, her verdict is "Starbucks and MOF is nicer". 
Haha! I agree.

Welly had something to do in the afternoon, but he came and met us for dinner! I treated them dinner at Lenas cos it's combined with MOF and they have... Matcha Latte which Santi loves! :)

Happy Welly with his Salmon Spaghetti

Happy girls with our desserts! ^_^

I super super love this! The ice cream with the brown sugar..
*SUGAR RUSH*!!

Welly ordered the marshmellow pizza with chocolate sauces and vanilla icecream. Looks nice only.. the taste is so.. meh. Or maybe I am fussy.

The guniangs~~

I always make Welly do the dirty work. Haha!

Well, actually he loves doing all these cutting and prepping stuff.

Guess what we did after our dinner. Make a wild guess.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Yes, we went to eat again. Told you my fat cells are jumping for joy.
SOGURT!!

Guniang's one on the left, mine on the right. I can't eat much cos I was bursting already. Guniang's one is full of the balls cos she love it very much. Haha!

TEXAS CHICKEN!
*points at Welly* That crazy guy still can eat after our dinner! Salute!

No comments:

; //]]>