Translate

Sunday, August 7, 2011

New toothbrushes!


At anytime, I use up to 4 toothbrushes..

I have 1 in the toilet, 1 in the kitchen, 1 in my bag and 1 in my office. Usually the one in the toilet wears out pretty fast cos I brush my teeth twice a day with it..

Toothbrushes don't last very long for me because of my braces so I have to change them regularly.. I also have to use the special type of toothbrushes that are more expensive than the normal ones.. So when I saw that it's only selling for $5.50 each (Usual price $9), I grabbed lah!!

Travel sized toothbrush

I also bought the travel sized one to put in my handbag and it's red! Matchy matchy with my Burberry :D

1 comment:

Marvin Will said...

Is it just me or do you really love toothbrushes? Kidding aside, it's not surprising to see that your toothbrush in your bathroom wears out faster. I think it's normal for everyone. And that Hello Kitty in the picture is cute.

; //]]>