Translate

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Hurts like a bitch!

Remember I mentioned that I had a new bracket put in for my 12th Braces visit?

It's been almost 3 weeks and my inner cheek has not gotten used to it yet.. It's gotten so bad, I have a perpetual ulcer and it's becoming increasingly difficult to eat or talk.

Moreover I've become really really thirsty.. I drink an average of 300ml of water per hour, which is like almost 3 liters of water per day.. and that's a LOT.

Previously I had this crazy mad thirst last year, around September and I went to the doctor thinking I had some weird illness! The doctor even ordered me a full range of blood tests to see if I have diabetes cos it's one of the symptoms..

Luckily the test was negative! But I wasted a lot of blood and time going through the process.

Now I am experiencing this weird thirst phase again,I suspect it's my braces.. Maybe my mouth crave water cos of the ulcers that my braces is causing me..? Or I am somehow allergic to metal?

I don't know.. there can be so many reasons, but I think the root cause is my braces.

Anyway, I am removing it this Saturday so I am super happy! I am gonna ask my dentist to take the bracket out and put in a smaller bracket on my 2nd last tooth instead. I don't give a damn if the inner teeth are crooked! It's not worth the pain! Moreover I need to talk a lot in my line of work and it's impending my performance..

Maybe this is the pain that most people go through for their braces? If that's the case.. than maybe my tolerance for pain is not as high as I thought it was?

It would be easier if I don't have to talk so much, but I work in a call centre and I NEED TO TALK cos that's my job!!! My work is more important than my teeth.. for the moment. So I have to do something about it.

Saturday please come soon!

No comments:

; //]]>