Translate

Monday, June 17, 2013

Despicable Me 2 Minions!

Went to Parkway Parade with Le bf to hunt for a washer for my home (I need those industrial strength ones to clean the backyard!!) and also to window shop for a safe-box cos Mama Chew said I need one for the jewelry that I will be receiving for my wedding. 

Wah. So stressful. The most expensive accessory I own is my Pandora charm bracelet which costs over USD1000 but I don't think anyone wanna steal that cos it has more sentimental value than monetary value.

Anyways, lots of safe-box designs but I don't know what the market price or the good brands are so we are gonna KIV it until the last minute and maybe ask Mama Chew to go along with us or something. Haha!

Passed by Harvey Norman and was attracted by the huge cut-out of a Minion!


All around the stores they have pictures of Minions and you can count the number of Minions to enter some contest or something. Good and fun idea! :)

No comments:

; //]]>