Translate

Saturday, January 4, 2014

The Lorenzo Apartments

We are staying at The Lorenzo which will be my sister's home for the next 5 months. Her roommates from Singapore will only be arriving on 9Jan so I am bunking in with her until they arrive, then I will move to another apartment which I rented for 5 nights before heading back to Singapore on 14Jan.

Main entrance of the compound

Roundabout with the entrance to the carpark

 The leasing office

While waiting for my sister to do her paperwork, I made friends with 2 Korean guys and introduced them to her when she came out of the office. The two boys were very friendly and nice.. hopefully they can show her around when I am not with her! :)

The inner courtyard is huge!

 There are 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments

 Living room

 Kitchen & dining table

 Balcony

Starbucks coffee machine at the lobby (free drinks!)

One of the two beds in the bedroom (with my sleepy sister on it)

The apartment is well furnished with an oven, fridge, dryer, washer, etc.. but there is no plates, utensils, pots & pans. There is also a cafe, gym, indoor swimming pool, Jacuzzi, study rooms and many other facilities.

It is located very near to USC where she'll be studying, but it is still a 15mins walk away. Thank God Lorenzo provides complimentary shuttle bus service daily to the school and back to the apartments because it's very dark & kinda ghetto at night outside the compound.

No comments:

; //]]>