Translate

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Wedding Video Part 1 - Gatecrash & Church matrimony

The wedding video that was shown to our guests on 29-Sep-2013 during the dinner at Grand Hyatt can be viewed at the link below! :) The file is too big so I can't upload it directly in my blog.


You can see that my bridesmaids & Nathaniel did a lot to help out and without them I won't have such beautiful memories (cos there won't be so funny & interesting footage) to view.

Our videographer will give us the edited summary of the wedding dinner together with all the raw footage by end of this month. Super can't wait! Haha!

The childhood montage + "How we met" video is somewhere.. Not sure where Le hubby saved the file but I'll upload it or post the link when I have the time.... Lots of things to settle after the wedding!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

I've been reading your blog since 2011 when I searched toofdoctor braces on google!

Really happy for you :)

Jasmine Tay said...

Thank you very much! :)

; //]]>