Translate

Sunday, September 19, 2010

2009 vs 2010

It's time for a comparison picture! :) The last one I did was in May 2010..

I'm happy to say my skin complexion has improved due to a strict regime of skincare products.. though I'm always so lazy to use the stupid mask.. if not I think it'll be much better.

Compared to a year ago I'm slimmer now! Wow! So amazing hor? It may not look that way in the picture, but my clothes fit better now and I got rid of my "fat clothes" and opt for more fitting clothes now.. I also have this unhealthy obsession with hairbands too. LOL!

And I also have braces now! So in one year's time.. I can compare my pictures and hopefully have my dream "Hollywood smile" ^__^

Compared to 1 year ago, I guess I am happier now.. I fulfilled a lot of my dreams and wishes!
  1. Puppy! Chloe! *love*
  2. Renting a whole house instead of just one room! :)
  3. Braces
  4. DSLR Camera
  5. Own transport~ *yay!*
  6. Higher paying job with ZERO politics
Of cos, my wishlist is still never-ending.. like I want a bigger house, more storybooks, blah blah blah... But I'm very contended with life right now.. I hope from now on, my life curve will go upwards, after nosediving to rock bottom a few years back.

I am so happy that we have our own house even though it's ultra mini.. At least I can prance around in my underwear! Hahahahahahaha! And I need not share toilet with other people and I can have my own puppy! Chloe!! She brightens up my day, everyday!

I just wish for better health cos I keep falling sick.. I need to go and collect my blood test results tomorrow and I'm quite worried that it'll be bad news.. or I have to go for further testings. Damn sians lah!

I also have to make more effort to keep in touch with my friends and have more of a social life.. :)

No comments:

; //]]>