Translate

Friday, September 17, 2010

My grandma passed away..

Received the news this morning at 8am... my sister called me and strangely she was able to reach me cos usually the reception sucks at my workplace for Starhub subscribers...

I was in like a state of denial, and continued to work normally, answered phone calls and even went to tabao lunch... until after 1pm it suddenly hit me that, hey.. Ah Mah is gone lah!

I suddenly became very emotionally detached and lost sense of my surroundings and decided to leave work early..

Supposed to go to my company's D&D later at Zirca, team's buffet dinner at Sakura tomorrow and also a wedding dinner at Holiday Inn on Sunday, but I've gotta cancel and miss these events...

Gonna take compassionate leave on Monday and Tuesday, the final night will be on Monday night.

The funeral will be at Tampines Blk 944. I'll be there every night, but if you wanna go... please SMS me before you go down k?

And many thanks for the concern and love from my friends. Much appreciated.


No comments:

; //]]>