Translate

Sunday, September 26, 2010

New stuff!

Had a super packed day today, went to YCK Cemetery to visit Pipimon's mummy grave.. than to Farmart (super dodgy place), Qian Hu (becoming dodgy also), Thomson Plaza and back home..

I finally bought contact lenses.. Put it off for so long cos I'm super paranoid about eye infection and shit.. But I'm sick and tired of wiping the stupid lens of my specs cos it keep having finger print smudges and also fogged up when I come out of the car or from any air conditioned area into the outdoors.

Irritating to the max!

I used to wear zero degree lens and now I have to wear crappy .75 degree lens! My right eye used to be only .25 and it increased in the past 5 months to .75 the same as my left eye!

Only consolation is I need not buy different degrees of contact lens to use for my right/left eyes... But I may have to go back to the specs shop and change the lens on my specs. BAH!

I was also walking around and trying to find nice clips for Chloe.. but it's so damn difficult to find nice ones for a little dog! Everywhere I go now, I will keep my eyes wide open to source for nice doggy clips.. pet shops, accessories shop, even dodgy mamashops.. T_T"

Bought some clips from an obscure shop in Thomson Plaza for $10.50 and realized all of them are not suitable for her. Damn. Super waste money lah! T_T"

Yesterday night we went to watch "Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps". Super disappointing.. lots of talking talking talking, not much emphasis on the "Wall Street" part.. Don't waste your time and money if you haven't watched it... unless of course, you're bored and there's nothing else to watch.

Anyways, gotta go sleep. Super sleepy...~

No comments:

; //]]>