Translate

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Mask for D&D

My company's D&D will be held tomorrow at Zirca! The theme is Mambo Masquerade, which is kinda strange.. but everyone need to wear a mask and I bought a pink mask from Vivocity for $12.90!

Chio hor! I don't want to use those plastic white "Phantom of the Opera" masks that can be bought in Spotlight.. confirm got a lot of people use those masks one. So boring lah!

Anyway, I think that it's kinda strange that a D&D is held at a club instead of a hotel ballroom.. but I'm sure it's gonna be fun... Hey! It's APPLE leh! Must have more faith in my company! :D

I was chatting with two of my colleagues, Wansi and Ben.. then I asked them:
"Why hold a D&D at a disco? Not weird meh?"

Than Wansi gave me a =.= face and said:
"Wah lao Jasmine! It's called a CLUB now lor.."

Ehh.. I belong to the old era can??

And then Wansi said that she started clubbing very late.. when she was 18years old. LIKE HUH? That's the normal legal age for clubbing lah! Then she asked me when I started and I told her 12yrs old.. and I used to go to Sparks disco at Takashimaya which she did not go before... considering she's a few years older than me.. it's weird leh. Cos Sparks was dammn happening last time lah.

So by the time I'm 18yrs old I sian liao.. cos the disco scene became "clubbing scene" and not much gang fights anymore.. and those were highly entertaining... Also I had a super controlling ex-bf which forbids me to go disco even though he is a disco-king who goes every week. Lame right?

Anyway, after a horrible drinking experience which ended in a hospital encounter, I swore off drinking and have not drank ever since.

Ehh... so what am I gonna do in Zirca? I think I'll bring my camera and take tons of pictures! :) Hope I get to see drunk people so I can snap their unglam moments! bwahahahahahaha!

It's tomorrow!! Yay!

No comments:

; //]]>