Translate

Monday, September 20, 2010

Everything with Fries

Met Wany for an impromptu lunch, and Pipimon decided to join us too! :)

We went to Everything with Fries at Katong.

Heard of this place from magazines before.. and apparently it's under the same management as Awfully Chocolate -- which has expanded into other areas like cream puffs and stuff just opposite the road.

The yummiest thing we had was the One Egg soup. It's $3.90++.. the rest of the items were hit and misses..

Pipimon ordered the strawberry milkshake and I ordered a butterscotch milkshake. Yums!

Pipimon had the lamb burger

I had the grilled pork chop (not nice)

Wany had the pork cutlet sandwich

I went to the toilet to brush my teeth after eating, and Pipimon accompanied me there.. he spotted a sign on the wall and it has a super cute quote:

Went to RafflesMedical to collect my blood test results (good news!).. and will be going back to my grandma's wake later.. Yaya & Yayin is coming down to accompany me today. :)

No comments:

; //]]>