Translate

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Swearing off swearing?

I think my writing improved a lot.. lots of swearing and boring narratives in the past.. I toned down a lot now, I think I don't even swear anymore (in speech) except when I am quarrel or argue with Pipimon I'll ask him to fuck off and go to hell, or I'll blurt out a "CHEEBYE!" every now and then... but compared to my colleagues, I am like super clean in my speech.

My colleagues at Apple swear like sailors! I kid you not! And it's super entertaining and funny! I love hearing them talk.. you don't know if they are fighting or chatting sometimes... Cos it's like every sentence they say has a vulgarity in it. And when I go O_O at them, they'll try to rein back a bit.. thinking I am sensitive to vulgarities.

Oh, the things they don't know about me.. Hahahahahhahaha!

Like even in our chatrooms, when they go NAHBEH! And I say something like AIYO! And they'll say "Sorry! I didn't know Jasmine was here.. sorry ah!!".. like it's forbidden to swear in front of me... Hmm.. I think it's my O_O face that gives them that impression.

LOL!

My "neighbors" whom I always chat with are Ben and Wansi and they are super adorable when they jibe and poke fun at each other. I always laugh when Wansi is frustrated with someone or something and say "OHMYFUCKINGLORD!" or "SIMILANJIAO!!!".. Her expression is priceless. ^_^

No comments:

; //]]>