Translate

Monday, September 27, 2010

Chloe always make me smile

Do you know having a pet can make you healthier? Studies show that having a pet will reduce:
  1. High Blood Pressure
  2. Cholesterol levels
  3. Triglyceride Levels
  4. Feelings of loneliness
And I think it increase my level of happiness! :)

Every morning I will hug and kiss her before feeding her breakfast.. than when I come home, she'll be super happy to see me and will be hopping around in joy.. She lets me comb her hair and clips it up (though she messes it up soon enough).. she'll also follow me around the house, and when I'm sleeping or doing something like blogging or watching TV, she'll sit contentedly beside my feet or on my lap and doze off..

Awwww....!!

And most of the time she'll pose for me when I take out my camera.. unless she's in a crappy mood. Pipimon says her character is 100% of mine... well, I don't agree.. She's too hyper for one.. I prefer lazing around and sleeping. And though we are both fussy over food, I definitely don't like messing up my hair like how she does... Hahahahahahaha!

She likes to snap at Pipimon's ankles! I think it's because he keeps locking her up and he doesn't acknowledge her presence! I told him he has to say "Hi Chloe" when he sees her, but sometimes he just ignores her and tries to walk past her but she's pissed when people ignore her so she will jump and hop after him and try to bite his ankles and toes! She will even growl at him like a baby tiger! She never growls at me cos I always lavish her with attention, but Pipimon says I am "giving her too much face" and spoiling her.

Well, I don't let her climb over my head. I do scold her ok!! But she's so crazy cute! How to resist? :)

Once again, I wanna say that Chloe is one of the best buys I ever made in my life! She's worth every penny and time I spent on her! Love love!!! ^_^

No comments:

; //]]>