Translate

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Threadless Tees

Last night, Brendan very nicely delivered my stack of threadless tees he ordered for me during our joint-spree.

He brought them in a unglam paper box lah! -_-

This is the first time I'm buying threadless stuff, and since so many people are raving about it + they were having a huge promotion.. I decided to order 11 tees! :)

Chloe love the soft soft tees! ^_^

I was telling Brendan that the colours I chose were very similar.. from white to beige and a few variations of the colours in between.. and we were commenting that both of us are old liao, that's why we choose such mild and mellow colours. Hahahahaha!

The quality of the tee-shirts are very nice but the only weird thing is that the length of the shirts are of different lengths even though they are the same size.. other than that, I'm very happy with the teeshirts, especially since we got them at a very good deal! :) Only USD10 each! Including shipping fees I only paid around S$14 for a shirt. Good deal!

No comments:

; //]]>