Translate

Saturday, September 4, 2010

New Braces! :)

Finally!!! I have braces on!! :D So happy!!!

I always wanted to have braces! Cos it looks dorky and cute, it'll straighten my crooked front teeth and also hopefully curb my appetite so I can lose weight!! Wahahahahahhaha!!!!

Here's a close up picture of my braces... I've put wax on some of the pokey bits to prevent them from cutting into my gums..

Well, I remembered my sister being barely able to talk when she had her braces put in for the 1st time... maybe it's different for individuals or perhaps I have a higher threshold for pain, cos it's totally painless! Seriously! Like if there is a rating from 1 to 10 for pain, it'll be 0 for me.

Just feel a bit weird cos there's extra stuff in my mouth.. but other than the odd sensation of something hard stuck on the front of my teeth, it's totally bearable!!

And like I mentioned before, I need not pull out any teeth at all, so that's a plus point for me! But then again, even if I had to pull out any tooth, I wouldn't have mind cos it's not really painful when they inject you with the painkillers.

I need to use special toothbrushes to brush my teeth and maintain the cleanliness of my braces! :) The green container contains the wax that I'll roll up into mini balls to stick on my braces.. quite fun actually.. wahahahhahahaha!

I'll need to go back every month, so I'll be able to change the colour every month! It's alternate pink (dark & baby) this month, so next month I'll most probably choose baby blue or yellow. :D

Yay!!! So happy!!!

No comments:

; //]]>