Translate

Monday, September 6, 2010

Day 3 of my braces...

I think I spoke too soon..

Now two of my teeth are hurting like hell, but the other tooth are fine. Dammit!!

Thank god I do not have ulcers on my mouth *touch wood*, but the two teeth are killing me!!! -_- It's so difficult to talk cos the upper and lower teeth may bump into each other!!

And I think I will stop eating rice for 1 year.. or until I master the skill of eating rice without it stuck in between my braces.. it's so gross lah! Like one mouthful of rice in my mouth and 80% will be stuck in between the metal parts.. How do people eat with braces on? I am so self-concious that people will look at my teeth and see food stuck in between. So gross... And when I rinse my mouth, so many food debris! Super gross!

And I usually floss my teeth twice a day and I find it so difficult to do that now... since the metal part keep breaking my floss.. -__- So uncomfortable lah! Cos flossing is a habit for me!!

Wahhh..

Pipimon laughing at me cos he say I so damn haolian for saying that braces doesn't hurt... well, it's not pain mah.. only that two teeth which I think is being pulled backwards that started to hurt last night..... and it's a bitch trying to eat anything...

Maybe i'll just eat steamed egg and tofu for the next month or so... T_T"

No comments:

; //]]>