Translate

Friday, September 10, 2010

Selamat Hari Raya y'all!



I think it's the trend nowadays for the whole family to match each other in their clothings.. well, for the Malay community at least. It's so fun to see the whole family wearing the same cloth! From baby to daddy! Super cute!!! :D

I didn't wanna go and squeeze in the crowd so I told him I refuse to participate in Hari Raya this year.. Seems fair cos he never participate in Chinese New Year (not that I have a family to celebrate with too).. so he went to Geylang Serai to buy a top for me without me there cos he insisted that I join in the celebrations.

Whatever lah..

I've been to Geylang Serai before with him. Every shop only have one or two changing room and there's a huge queue to buy clothes.. and I don't like those patterns and design cos damn old fashioned or not my style... moreover... every year I buy a set of Hari Raya clothing, wear for one time and throw it away or hide it somewhere.. Last year's outfit costs over S$65 and it's a huge waste of money cos I only wore it once!

So this year he said he will go and buy it for me and promised me that it won't be too "traditional Malay" and would be something I will definitely wear more than once..

Well, I must say I was surprised that he managed to find something that's not too bad.

No comments:

; //]]>