Translate

Monday, May 23, 2011

Dinner & Desserts at Orchard Road


Santi is flying off to Taiwan tomorrow on her 1st tourleading assignment with Namho and she's a bit nervous about it.. So we met up for dinner at Ion Orchard! ^^ So long never see her already can!!


Yummy food makes me happy! :D

Pipimon ate the fishball noodles which were super duper yummy! The 1st time I ate it was a few months ago after my Bahasa Indonesia class and I smsed him immediately to tell him I found the best Fishball noodles in Singapore and he was super skeptical, saying "How nice can it be?". When I brought him back to try, he was immediately hooked and he loved it too! Hahahaha! $5 for a big bowl of noodles with 7 humungous fishballs! Madness!

Santi and I shared...
  1. Pig Trotters & Braised Peanuts from Balestier Bak Kut Teh
  2. Fishball Noodles (Best in Singapore!!)
  3. BBQ Chicken Wings!

Drinks at Honey Lemon!


 :D


Followed by desserts at Paragon's Canele!
I love the strawberry shortcake and the macarons!


Yay!


Love their pretty chairs! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh, they have the same fishball noodles stall at redhill market.. lols.. my mom noticed it..
-sze-

; //]]>