Translate

Thursday, May 12, 2011

New Charms for my Bracelet!

Bought a Swarovski Snowman charm! $88.


Front and back view! :)

Well, I know my bracelet is a Thomas Sabo one and it may be weird to add on another brand's charm.. but it's my bracelet and I think the snowman is really shiny and pretty! Moreover TS doesn't have snowman designs.. AND if you think it's weird to buy a Snowman since it's not snowing in Singapore or it's not vaguely Christmas or winter.. well, I am dreaming of being in a cold country where I can build a snowman! So damn hot in Singapore lately.


Also bought two new charms from Thomas Sabo!
A Tooth Fairy & Dalarna Horse! Both $98 each.

I think there's a reason why we choose certain charms.. Like you may like Converse shoes and choose a shoe charm or something.. And most girls will choose the lipstick, butterflies or something..

My reasons for choosing the Tooth Fairy charm is because of my braces! :) I am hoping I can have real pretty and straight teeth soon. As for the horse...

I really think it's super cute! It has a Swedish origin and I hope to go to Sweden one day to see the world's largest Dalecarlian horse! (More info here)


Free sample of their perfume~


Here's how my bracelet looks like! :)

I am aiming for at least another two charms to add on.. I have short-listed a few and hoping there will be new arrivals at Thomas Sabo soon! ^^

No comments:

; //]]>