Translate

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Chili's Treat! :) April 2

Oh my god it's almost 2 weeks since Santi treated us dinner at Chili's and I haven't blogged about it! Hahahaha! Ooops! =X

Santi treated us to the very yummy and expensive dinner as I introduced and got her a job in Singapore, which was a very complicated process but we shall not go there. :)

I ordered my favourite yummy ribs! ^^ Mad mad love!

Santi ordered the Chicken & Mushroom Fajitas

Santi Guniang!

There's a reason why I call her Guniang, cos when she was a student attachment in CTC, nobody can pronounce her name properly or remember her name. They call her "Shandy", or "Sandy" or some stupid-ass names.. So to make people remember.. I tell them she is Santi Guniang cos on top of a mountain (San), there is a piece of land (Ti) and there's a Guniang living there.. So she's Santi Guniang!

Yea yea, you may find it lame but I find it cute! HAHAHAHA! Ilike to think of nice and cute nicknames ok?

Pipimon ordered the Honey Chipotle Chicken! Yums!

Here's our dessert! Molten Chocolate Cake!

We were so stuffed from dinner that we have to share the cake.. and barely managed to finish it! Hahahahaha!

The total bill was S$127! Phoar!

THANK YOU SANTI GUNIANG! ^^

No comments:

; //]]>