Translate

Friday, April 22, 2011

Hair Dye @ Taiwan


Here's my hair colour before my Taiwan Trip..

I was walking around in Taichung's Feng Jia Night Market and I didn't know what to do cos I was quite tired from walking and I have nothing much to buy since I have huge feet and the clothes don't fit me... So I decided to go and colour my hair! :)

There were 5 salons but I decided on this one cos the staircase leading up was lighted very colourful and they had this signboard outside which said NT999 regardless of length for colouring, which is good cos my hair is quite long and I don't wanna be paying like SGD300 or SGD400 for a simple hair colour job.

Wah.. I tell you, it's so difficult for me to order food or read signs in Taiwan cos it's all old Chinese! My Chinese reading ability is half-fucked and I always rely on Wany to do the translation for me... So everytime I order something to eat and they ask me what flavour, I will say "Zhong He" which means "mixed" since I don't know what flavours are up there on the signboard... =.=

The mirrors are DAMN COOL! There are TVs in it lah! I kept thinking Taiwan is very poorly developed cos the buildings are all so old and mouldy but surprising they have TVs in their mirrors!?!

It's only NT1499 including all the treatment, cut and blah blah.. Around SGD68.. Very worth it!

Especially since it's near to CNY period and everywhere are charging extra for hair services PLUS the salons are packed to the brim.

I think it sucks paying extra for sub-standard service. Imagine your hairstylist running around, attending to 5 different customers? How can you ensure your hair is in good hands? What if they put the wrong colour or treatment in your hair?

Here's a top view.. So red lah! HAHA!


It may look super red in the picture but it's really very pretty in real life. :)

Of cos by now, April.. I have coloured over the red with 2 other dye jobs.. but I was very proud of myself for daring to choose a Red colour! ^^

No comments:

; //]]>