Translate

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Girl's Day Out With Wany @ MBS

Continued from yesterday's post..

So, me and Wany went to MBS yesterday. I took Bus 133 from my house and it's a direct bus there! Amazing! Haha! No need to walk much!

And Wany took MRT then Bus 133 and guess what? SHE BOARDED THE SAME BUS AS ME!

Coincidence much? Haha!

After buying our OPI polishes, we walked around and saw Thomas Sabo! Wany like my bracelet a lot and she also aim very long already, so she bought one too! :D
She bought a thick long chain with the red heart. I wanted to buy that too but the one in Ion Orchard was "liver red" and not "chili red". Apparently it's hand painted so the batches come in different colour. She bought the chili red one :D
After our triumph buy, we went to eat lunch at Rasapura.. the high class food court. We chose Bak Kut Teh! ^^ Yum yums!
Afterwards we went to Cold Rock for icecream! Yummy!
My flavour is Natural Yogurt with Caramel and Oreo cookies. *slurps*

After that we took bus 133 back to my house and watched Glee 2 marathon on my Singtel Mio until it's dinner time!
Lovely Zchar food near my house! Love the salted fish fried rice & prawn paste chicken! Yums!

No comments:

; //]]>