Translate

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Jam Packed Sunday!

Took Bus 23 to Tampines and planned to have lunch at Carl's Juniors (Tampines One) but changed to NYDC cos the fucked-up manager said I can't add mushrooms to the Chicken Burger cos it's "exclusive to the Mushroom Beef Burger". When I told her I've been doing it for years at ALL other Carl's Juniors outlets, she said "They have been doing it wrongly!".. And even have the cheek to try and pacify me by saying "The best I can do is to let you change the meat of the Mushroom Burger to chicken but you have to add $2". So, the beef burger costs $3 more than the chicken and on top of that I have to pay $2 for the change which adds up to $5?! I asked her if that makes sense and she has the fucking attitude to tell me "No it doesn't make sense but that's how it is."

WHAT THE FUCK!?!?!?

Whatever lah.. I rather spend double the amount at somewhere else with better service and without the nonsense no-bending policy and shit excuses.

So NYDC it is! We both ate Red Hot Chilli Peppers Baked Rice and the yummy Buffalo Wings!

Washed down by yummy desserts!


Boo Boo Cake!

And a yummy mud pie! :)

Afterwards Pipimon's niece came to pick us up then we went to Singapore Expo to have a look at the Travel Carnival that's going on..

The Exhibitor's Map


Locating.. Nam Ho Travel!

My main aim is to go and visit Santi Guniang! Hahahahaha! Afterwards we went to Changi Airport T3 for desserts..

Mine is cold, His is hot.

Abit strange to go airport for desserts, but Pipimon's relatives love going to the airport to walk walk and eat.

Me, Pipimon, His cousin Kak Enah and his niece Huda.
His other niece is taking the picture for us. :)

His cousin had a craving for Chinese Rojak but the Staff Canteen at T1 was closed, so we went to East Coast Park! 

First up, order the most famous Malay Satay in Singapore!


The sauce is best! But the chicken meat so-so only. I don't eat mutton, so can't tell you if it's nice but Pipimon and the others say it's super yummy.

We also ordered Lala, Rojak, Mee Soto! :)

Pipimon can only pose with the lala and not eat it cos he has an Iodine Treatment coming 25th April and the doctor told him "NO SEAFOOD!". Poor Pipimon. Heehee. But more for me! Woohoo!

No comments:

; //]]>