Translate

Friday, April 15, 2011

My Masks!


I bought a lot of masks from Korea last November and I've mostly given it away or used it.. and here's what left of my stash plus the ones I bought in Taiwan.. The famous "My Beauty Diary". It's sold almost everywhere in Taiwan including their 7-11. Hong Kong is also selling it and I bought a box there last month during our holidays. It's only HKD72 for a pack of 15 masks! That's SGD12 for 15 pieces, 1 pieces = 80cents! Cheap hor? I should have bought more.. Haiz.

The ones I bought are the mixed flavours one.. Bird Nest, Black Pearl, Q10, Mixed Berries, Strawberry Yogurt, etc.. And it's super cheap, super good and super 'juicy'! :D It's cheaper than the FaceShop ones and it's better.. So I will buy more of it when I have the chance to next time. ^^

Malaysia is selling it now in Guardian but the price is triple of Taiwan's.. As for Singapore, I dunno if our Watsons is selling it.. but you can try your luck. ^^

And.... this is my most expensive mask! S$26.75! And I wasn't so crazy to buy it lah.. Last year I went to Erabelle to do my brows, they gave me a free mask as their opening promotion thingy. I haven't used it yet cos it's really expensive leh, and the expiry date is 2013.. so maybe I'll keep it for a long time.. Haha!

No comments:

; //]]>