Translate

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Thomas Sabo Chain

I was trying on the bracelet around 7pm just now than suddenly realized my hand either expanded overnight or the chain just became shorter! I was so upset and was sulking that it was too short that Pipimon said he will accompany me back to the store and change it to the longer one! :)

Luckily I saw on the receipt that there's a 14 day exchange policy! :) He called the store and found out their closing hours is 9.30pm so we cheong down to Ion Orchard's Thomas Sabo! Yiling let us change it without any questions asked! So nice of her! Heehee!

Super happy and I started wearing liao!

After that, we went to Daiso than to eat my fave fried chicken in Singapore! 4fingers! :)

Here's Pipimon with his 3metre long earpiece from Daiso HAHA! He refused to buy those better ones cos he wanna "save money" T_T"

Bought Honey Lemon drink cos the chicken was quite spicy. This is the only time I find their drink nice.. gonna stick with Tea Latte with Oreo from now on.. the rest of the flavours are so weird!

No comments:

; //]]>