Translate

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

4Fingers @ Ion Orchard

After 8 days in Taiwan, I had a super huge craving for my favourite chicken wings at 4Fingers!

Welly, Santi & Pipimon accompanied me there after I went back to my office to submit all my paperwork for my Taiwan tour.

We ordered the Spicy Chicken Chop and the 18 wings/drumlets set! Including the drinks and fries, total is S$33.

Kinda expensive now cos there's no more 4+4 promotion for the wings.. but it's still worth it! COS IT IS NICEEEE!

Santi said the wings were quite salty, but I likeee salty. Heehee! ^^

After munching on the wings, I went to buy some desserts!

But they were quite disappointing cos it's not nice. Looks nice but not nice lor! The shaved ice were too dense and not fluffy at all! -_-" S$5 each leh! Super rip-off!

No comments:

; //]]>