Translate

Friday, January 21, 2011

Kabe No Ana @ Nex Mall

Met Wany today! FINALLY!

I haven't met her since my braces was green colour.. and that is more than 2 months!! I changed to white before my current green + red lah! :( She's busy with her school and I am busy with flying around during November and December.

We went to Nex Mall to have dinner at Kabe No Ana together with Jason.. It's a Japanese restaurant that claims to be "the original Japanese Spaghetti house established since 1953".

Well, oldest doesn't means it's the best.. And I am not sure if the standard is the same in Japan compared to Singapore cos I did not see it in Japan when I was there..

Anyway, we ordered a pasta each and add-on S$5 for a soup + toast.

Mushroom soup is nice!

Their Mentaiko toast is to die for! Super nice! But they served it only after we were finishing our soup, which defeats the purpose cos it tastes heavenly with our soup (which only have a bit left in our bowls).


Potato Salad S$8.90 (Super rip-off)


Meat Sauce with Egg (Pork + Beef)


Chicken & Mushroom Cream Sauce

Total around S$90 for 3 persons.. Quite expensive, considering we did not order any drinks (we went to buy Bubbletea! ^^) I won't go back for the pasta cos it's nothing to shout about.. But I will definitely go back for the soup & toast ONLY. :)


She bought me souvenirs from Hong Kong!


So many things lah!


Hello Kitty Stickers!


Hello Kitty CNY Decorations!



I dunno what this is, but it's yum yums!

Both of our grandmothers passed away last year so we cannot go visiting this year.. not that I have any family to go visiting to.. I will be flying to China on 3rd Feb for a 6days China tour leading assignment.

Thank you Wany for the gifts! I love everything! Especially the Hello Kitty bag! :)

There's a present for Chloe too! I will post more in my next entry! :D

1 comment:

wanwen said...

They're seedless plums! Glad u like them!

; //]]>