Translate

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

CNY Plans

I spent Christmas in Japan, New Year in Taiwan and now I am gonna be spending CNY in China.

It's not my first choice destination, China.. since I've been to China loads of times in the past and I hate the food, toilets and the rudeness of some of the people there. Spitting in public? Peeing in the underpass? Cutting queues? Smelly toilets that can knock you flat? No thank you!

However my boss wanted me to experience leading a China tour from his company since;
  1. I've not led a China tour before
  2. I've not been on a China tour from my current company
He thinks it is a good experience and eye-opening opportunity for me. Well, if the tour turns out bad.. grrr.

I am not sure about the date yet, but I am guessing I am leaving on the 2nd day of CNY. Poor Pipimon will be alone again with Chloe.

Sigh. I already bought a nice doggy dress for Chloe from Taiwan and planned to bring her out! We'll see.. maybe I'll plan all the visiting on the 1st day if I am travelling on the 2nd day of CNY.

Pipimon and I booked a USA tour that is departing on 15 January but we cancelled the tour and incurred a $100 forfeit and only received the balance of our $900 deposit in travel voucher which has to be used up in one go and valid for 1 year. Pipimon had this serious sinus problem that prevents him from flying on long flights (for now), so we cancelled it.

I was so excited about USA cos I wanted to go Disneyland and shopping in Las Vegas! Maybe it's a blessing in disguise cos while waiting for Pipimon's condition to improve, I can do more homework and we will go on a free and easy tour instead of joining a group. I will persuade him that we can do a fly-drive, especially since everyone speaks English there!

Meanwhile, we are going to Batam this Sunday! 4days 3 nights at the Batam Harris Resort with Santi guniang and Welly! Whooopeee! I am gonna bunk in with Santi while Pipimon is bunking in with Welly, but we'll be getting a connecting room so we can pop in and out of each other's room easily! ^^

Yay yay yay! Can't wait for Sunday to arrive!

1 comment:

wanwen said...

Have fun in batam!!!

; //]]>